Years training: 16
Favorite food: Lobster
A bit about yourself
- Tell us a bit about yourself. I am a father trying to make good living.
- What got you into MMA? Started MMA when I was 19, an old classmate got me into it.
- What is your favorite aspect to train? Striking.
- What is your biggest motivation? Being a DAD!
- What is it like to mentor a fighter? Feels like being a great dad.
- Describe some of the outreach work you’ve done, and your reasons for doing it. Talk to kids in the City Year program! Giving back to the community.
- What are some of your goals outside of MMA? Choreography. For movies!
- How has MMA changed your life? It gave me a way to see the world.
- Describe yourself using 3 words. Nice, powerful, grateful.
- Describe your personal style. Well rounded.
- If you could be any animal in the world, what would it be? A liger.
- Favorite junkfood? Butterfinger.
- What is the biggest challenge you’ve overcome? Getting beat up and still winning a fight.
- How often do you hurt yourself dancing in the shower? Not often.
- What is your personal definition of success? Life goals satisfied.