12 Natural ways to increase Testosterone
12 Natural ways to increase Testosterone can improve sexual arousal, increase muscle mass and improve your male vitality , even if you have normal testosterone levels. Higher levels of testosterone can make it easier for you to get aroused and can boost your sex drive generally. While this doesn’t affect the physical action of your erections, if you are not getting hard because you’re not aroused then boosting testosterone could help. Premature ejaculation – studies have shown that testosterone does not affect premature ejaculation. If you who have premature ejaculation, you probably have the same testosterone level as those who don’t have this problem. Even so, if you find you are ejaculating too quickly during sex, there are treatments available, including: Emla Priligy Physical endurance – if you find that the act of having sex is tiring you out and you have to take frequent breaks, boosting your testosterone can help. Because it increases your muscle strength and energy levels, testosterone boosting will help you keep going for longer before feeling physically tired.
Apply Each one of these steps to your daily life style
1. Add Zing to Your Meals Onions and garlic are your allies in the kitchen and in the bedroom. They help you make more and better sperm. Both raise levels of a hormone that triggers your body to make testosterone. And both have high levels of natural plant chemical called flavonoids, which safeguard your li’l swimmers against damage and increase testosterone
2. Pile on the Protein Lean beef, chicken, fish, and eggs are some of your options. Tofu, nuts, and seeds have protein, too. Try to get about 5 to 6 ounces per day, although the ideal amount for you depends on your age, sex, and how active you are. When you don’t eat enough of these foods, your body makes more of a substance that binds with testosterone, leaving you with less T available to do its job.
3. Go Fish Fatty kinds like salmon, tuna, and mackerel are rich with vitamin D. It’s a natural testosterone booster because it plays a crucial role in hormone production.
4. Test Reaper Testosterone booster
Test Reaper is the latest in natural Testosterone boosting formulas. This product took 7 years of research and development to provide us men the right stuff our bodies need to produce more testosterone and increase testosterone production. This product was Designed by Alphabolix founder Derek Giardina. He was tired of spending money on supplements that didn’t work. so he dedicated his life to designing and creating a testosterone booster that would finally work for me. After much research Derek realized he couldn’t just produce one bottle if you wanted to creat this supplement. Derek Had to bring Test reaper in the full production. With that being said he’s passing on test reaper to the public. You can pre order you Bottle Test Reaper Here
5. Order Oysters There’s a reason why these mollusks are known for being great for fertility. They have almost five times your recommended daily dose of zinc. This mineral helps your body make testosterone. You can also get it in beef and beans. And it’s often added to breakfast cereal. Bonus: Zinc boosts your immune system.
6. Pick Pomegranate Start your day with a glass of this ancient seedy fruit’s juice instead of OJ. It lowers levels of stress hormones, such as cortisol, which helps raise levels of sex hormones including testosterone. And it can lower your blood pressure and put you in a better mood!
7. Diet Down A Mediterranean-style diet can help keep your weight in check and protect you from insulin resistance, which is related to lower T levels. And when your testosterone is low, your fat levels go up, which can lead to your body not using insulin well. You can break this cycle. Trade saturated fats for healthier ones such as olive oil, avocado, and nuts. Choose lean meats and whole grains. Eat lots of veggies and fruits.
8. Back Off the Beer It takes only 5 days of regular drinking for your testosterone level to drop. Alcohol may throw off many parts of your body’s hormone system. Heavy drinkers can have shrunken testes, thin chest and beard hair, and higher levels of the female hormone estrogen.
9. Use Glass, Not Plastic Be careful about what you store your leftovers in. Bisphenol-A (BPA) is a chemical found in some plastics, cans, and other food packaging. It can mess with your hormone-making process. After 6 months, men who worked around BPA every day had lower testosterone levels than men who didn’t.
10. Build Your Strength Focus your workouts on your muscles. Hit the weight room at the gym, or get a trainer to help you with a routine on the exercise machines. Cardio has its benefits, but it doesn’t increase testosterone like strength training can. Be careful to not overdo it. Too much exercise can take your T level in the other direction.
11. Get Enough ZZZs Your body turns up the testosterone when you fall asleep. The levels peak when you start dreaming and stay there until you wake up. But daytime testosterone levels can drop up to 15% when you get only 5 hours of sleep. Aim for 7 or 8 hours every night, even if it means a shift in your schedule or a limit to your late-night plans.
12. More Magnesium This mineral blocks a protein from binding with testosterone. The result? increase testosterone, More of the usable man-stuff floating around in your blood. Spinach is packed with magnesium. Almonds, cashews, and peanuts are good sources, too.