Can Testosterone Increase Size In 2021
Can testosterone increase size? one of the most common questions asked by men in 2021.
Testosterone, it’s one of those things that everyone think’s causes aggression, impatience road rage and violence,
But Testosterone has a bigger job than just making the world believe it’s some big bad hormone. Testosterone plays an important part in a man’s health and immune system that may surprise you. For example, did you know that testosterone can actually reduce anxiety in men? Or, that women have need testosterone, too? So can testosterone increase size in women as well? There’s more to testosterone than bigger muscles in the gym. Plus, we will answer the big question, can testosterone increase size
Testosterone is the major sex hormone. It makes up the physical and mental roles as well as the sexual. Such as:
- Increasing penis size – Yup while on testosterone men have seen an increase of penis size during erections.
- Voice changes during puberty
- Facial Hair and hair on your special friend. it also can sometimes cause balding later in life
- Increase muscle size & strength (can testosterone increase size)
- Bone density, growth and strength
- Sex drive (libido) but we think you already knew that.
- Sperm production! Yes, your little swimmers can be affected too!
Young boys with low testosterone may not turn into the man they expect to be. For example, the penis may not grow to its potential, facial hair, throw that out the window, body hair may be thin or nonexistent and the voice may not deepen normally. Can testosterone increase size in young men (12-18 yo) or can testosterone increase size in men(18 – 50+)? keep reading, there is much more to learn in this blog post
Capabilities of Testosterone
How can testosterone increase size
Testosterone can increase your mood (speaking from personal experience I noticed a substantial decrease in anxiety after starting a testosterone booster)by increasing testosterone naturally. Also, scientists are still discovering new things on testosterone.
Your brain sends a signal to the pituitary gland which controls the production of testosterone in men. The pituitary gland then sends a signal to the testes to increase testosterone production. A “feedback loop” closely regulates the amount of hormone in the blood. When testosterone levels get low, it sends signals to the gland to increase testosterone naturally. But that’s not the case in all men. Some men produce less and that’s because, just like other organs they may not function as well as they use to. Which is why men are always looking for ways to increase testosterone naturally. Don’t worry, we’ll get to that and what you can do to increase testosterone naturally further on.
The proper balance between testosterone (along with other androgens) and estrogen is important as well. When you increase testosterone the body also increases estrogen. It’s possible that androgens (testosterone) play a role in stabilizing brain function. From reducing anxiety, increasing happiness and just over all brain function but can testosterone increase size? Almost there!
Did You Know?
Testosterone is synthesized from cholesterol. But high cholesterol doesn’t mean you’ll increase testosterone levels. So, don’t chow down a stick of butter before hitting the gym. Testosterone levels are carefully controlled by the pituitary gland. So that will increase testosterone naturally. But can testosterone increase size ? Of course , testosterone is anabolic in nature. Using testosterone or increasing testosterone naturally will increase the results of strength training drastically.
Side Effects of Too Much Testosterone
Having too much testosterone isn’t a common problem for men. Which surprises most people when they hear it. Truth is, too much testosterone can have side effects as well. Also, what may surprise you is that low testosterone can cause more road rage (irritability) than having high testosterone.
Blood levels AKA Free Testosterone vary drastically over time and even throughout the day. In addition, what may seem like a symptom of high testosterone (see below) may actually be something unrelated.
In fact, most of the side effects we know about today are from too much anabolic steroids and not from natural testosterone booster such as Test Reaper.
Problems associated with abnormally high testosterone levels in men include:
- Weight gain increase appetite (may not seem like a side effect for ectomorphs. skinny people)
- High blood pressure and cholesterol
- Can increased muscle size
- Higher risk of blood clots
- Decreased sperm count, testicles and impotence
- Damage to the heart muscle increase risk of heart attack
- Prostate enlargement making it difficult to pee
- Liver issues
- Pimples (acne)
- Swelling of the legs and feet
Side Effects of Low Testosterone
Studies have shown that testosterone levels begin to drop around the age of 30. The rate as to which testosterone decreases is approximately 1% to 2% each year. Women have it worse with a rapid drop of estrogen that causes menopause. Men forget that testosterone decreases with time, thus being the new symptoms, they are beginning to have. Feeling tired, muscle aches and no sex drive. The testes produce less testosterone as they age, and a protein (called sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) increases with age. All of this reduces the active (free) form of testosterone in the body. More than a 35% of men over age 45 can have low testosterone (defining optimal levels of testosterone isn’t easy and is controversial).
Symptoms of low testosterone in men include:
- Decreased body and facial hair
- Loss of muscle mass
- Low libido, impotence, small testicles, reduced sperm count and infertility
- Gyno – Increased breast size
- Hot flashes
- Irritability, anxiety
- Loss of body hair
- Low bone density – increased risk of fracture
Low testosterone, not only can cause these symptoms it can also cause other conditions that can be treated with testosterone replacement therapy, or even increase testosterone naturally with a natural testosterone booster (Which have clinical studied ingredients such as Test Reaper). Their symptoms can improve when starting these testosterone replacement methods. Here’s an example, a man with osteoporosis plus low testosterone which can be commonly found together can increase bone density and reduce the risk of fracture using these methods. Which answer the question, can testosterone increase size?
Did You Know?
There are positives to having Low testosterone. The most common example is probably prostate cancer. Testosterone may stimulate the prostate gland and prostate cancer to grow. That’s why doctor’s lower your testosterone levels with medication like leuprolide and castration are common treatments for men with prostate cancer.
Diseases and Conditions Causing Low Testosterone
Men can experience a drop in testosterone due to conditions or diseases affecting the:
- Direct injury to testicles
- Radiation treatment
- Pituitary and hypothalamus glands
Caption: Can testosterone increase size
Increasing Testosterone Therapy
Currently, testosterone replacement therapy is approved to treat
- Delayed male puberty
- Low production of testosterone
- Certain breast cancers.
Though, it is possible that testosterone can improve symptoms with low levels of active (free) testosterone, such as:
- Low or no energy
- Anxiety – depression
- Erectile dysfunction
- Cognitive function
However, men with normal testosterone levels can have symptoms, so a direct connection between testosterone levels and symptoms is not always clear. As a result, there is some talk to which men should be treated with supplemental testosterone or testosterone boosters.
The Bottom Line - Can Testosterone Increase Size
Can testosterone increase size? YES! Not only can testosterone increase muscle size, but it can improve your mood, enhance sex drive, reduce or eliminate anxiety and give you more energy Testosterone is so much more than its reputation would suggest. Men need the right amount of testosterone to develop and function normally. So finding the best method to increase testosterone naturally will be keep for a better life.
Checking testosterone levels is easy just ask your doctor for a blood test to see where your levels are. Remember that even the normal limits they suggest still might not give you insight as to if YOU and your body feels low in testosterone.
8 Proven Ways to Increasing Testosterone Naturally
1. Vitamin D
- Every cell in the Body has a Receptor for Vitamin D
- Studies not only show an Increase of testosterone 30% but also increased Mood. Has been shown to Increase Muscle, Strength and Endurance (1) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21154195
- 41.6% of People in the U.S are Deficient in Vitamin D (2) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21310306/
- D3 is a Steroidal Compound
- Key Mineral that cells use to metabolize your nutrients (3)
- Enhances the Immune system (3)
- Key in DNA and Protein Production along with Cell Division (4)
- Most of all it Allows the Body to Produce Testosterone (5)
- Deficiency Has been Linked to Low Testosterone (5)
3. Bulgarian Tribulus
- Its Grown to Perfection with the proper Light to nutrients schedule Which Ensures the Highest Potency of Saponins and Protodiocin
- Others Mass produce their Tribulus and make claims based on the Genetics of the seeds they plant. Then use little to no nutrients and light to reduce the cost of production Thus far resulting in lower Saponins and protodiocin Levels
- Ours has Tested 95% Saponins
- Theirs has 45% or less untested Saponins
- In Studies Increases Upper and Lower Body Composition
- Sharpens Memory
- Better Bone Density
- Stronger Immune Function
5. Vitamin C
- Studies Show that it can Regenerate Damaged Testosterone molecules by up to 58% (7)
- Preserves and protects Leydig Cells which in turn Preserves and protects Testosterone Molecules (7)
- Lowers Cortisol levels which gives you A better Testosterone Cortisol Ratio Giving your Body a More Anabolic State (7)
7. L- arginine
- Promotes Vasodilation (8)
- Doesn’t Increase Testosterone
- Does Increase Blood Flow which in turn increases nutrients delivery throughout the body (8)
“This stereospecific renal and ocular vasodilator potency of l-arginine is enhanced by Sugar, which may result from facilitated l-arginine membrane transport, enhanced intracellular NO (Nitric Oxide) formation, or increased NO (Nitric Oxide) bioavailability.
- Increases the metabolism of the total testosterone in your body to free testosterone
- Increases free testosterone levels by nearly 25 percent
- Estrogen Suppressant
- Reduces indicators of inflammation
- Allows more free testosterone to bond with proteins in your blood, which can have even more benefits as you age
ALL IN ONE
Clinically studied ingredients proven to increase testosterone naturally with out any of the harsh side effects from anabolic steroids.